Popular Posts

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Feeling When Your Cooking



Sometimes I have get a feeling, that the world is amazing , the positive energy comes, takes me away , amazes me with things, that I do not realize on my usual days, I have some crazy moments when it’s 11 o’clock and I want to cook… I start to open the cooking books search for something to cook, It turns out that I imagine myself in the kitchen cooking the muffins, or making bread, even preparing a salad, I imagine myself singing, and close my eyes while I’m cooking remember my romantic moments , my happy moments , and while I’m mixing the ingredients all together I smile , Of course not to forget I listen to Frank Sinatra, it really helps me to gather myself and focus, you should try , even if you’re a metal head, or a pop lover, or even Lady Gaga Number 1, I see myself eating that dish with my eyes closed feeling each flavor, every single taste makes me much happier, so it’s actually 11 o’clock and I’m still wondering what the hell I’m going to cook.
Here’s a good recipe:
ColeSlaw
2 cups shredded Cabbage
1 medium carrot, shredded
½ small green or sweet red pepper, finely chopped
2 green onions, sliced
½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (Try the Mustard dressing)
1 tablespoon vinegar (if your aren’t a vinegar fan, than just don’t add)
2 tablespoon sugar
½ celery seed
In a Mixing bowl combine, cabbage, carrot, green or sweet red pepper, and green onions. For dressing ,stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, and celery seed. Pour dressing over the cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 1 to 24 hour. Makes 4 side-dish servings.
Enjoy Your Meal A Day After You Prepare It.
With Love J

No comments:

Post a Comment